This is actually a link to another person’s blog (they are also on my blog roll) but this post hits home, oh-so-well, and is so needed to be read by as many dog owners as possible that I am linking directly to another blog from this blog so you can rtead it. CLICK HERE […]
Mary Smallwood Keystone Dog Training The bottom line is where there’s a will there’s a way. People who make excuses about why they don’t exercise their dogs are difficult to motivate to do so.
Linda Kaim, Lionheart K9 I think it’s folly to separate “training” from “behavior”. Behavior is what a dog *does*, and training is what a dog *knows*.
The category “Training”: will be for all discussion regarding training of the adult dog. Obedience Behavior Sports Protection etc Over time I am sure it will be necessary to break out into more categories or even sub-categories but for now this will work. Enjoy, Eric/DogStar
- Sagan playing with water July 14, 2012
- My Newest Testimonial May 7, 2012
- One of my DogStar promotion ideas December 7, 2011
- More about vacines for our pets. December 6, 2011
- My Dog Is Friendly! December 2, 2011
- Canine Flu! December 1, 2011